Saturday, January 14, 2012
Hi! My name is Heather and I’m the person who always talks about what she’s going to do.
This year my resolution is do all the those things. The four things I’m always talking about doing are…
1. Losing Weight
2. Get my book self-published on Amazon by the end of the year.
3. Keep my house clean/organized.
4. A trip somewhere I’ve never been before.
- Losing weight is something I’ve wanted to do for years, but never had the motivation to do so. I guess I should say that’s not exactly true. I may be motivated for a month or maybe even three and then I’m not motivated anymore. This time, I have friends online, friends at work, and my husband who are all going through the same thing. There’s a lot of support around for me. I also feel differently about it this time. It feels like it’s going to be successful.
- Getting my book self-published on Amazon has been a dream of mine for a long time. In the last year, that’s also shifted and felt different. I’ve finished almost 3 books in the series that I’m writing. Just recently I’ve begun to share some of my writing with a very dear friend of mine & we are both working on our goals as writers together. I’m writing under the name of Laramie Briscoe and I do have a blog under that name that’s listed on the right-hand side.
- Keeping my house cleaned and organized has been a struggle since my husband and I moved in together. He’s a slacker and he’s rubbed off on me. Late last year, I did a huge clean of the house & I have to admit, it’s been a lot easier to keep up. I have a few more things that I want to do, but they can be done throughout the upcoming year.
- I have a couple of different opportunities this year to go to some places I’ve never been this year. Some friends and I are talking about going to Vegas. Another friend and I are hoping to do a trip in December.
- - - - - -
Over the next year, I hope to make posts here of how my life is changing and how my goals are being met. The worst part for me is staying motivated. I’m hoping by having this blog, it will hold me accountable.